Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Our client is active in de food industry.
The mission of the Financial Analyst is to support the Business Units and prepare various financial analyses. In this position, you will report to the Senior Manager Business Analysis and Planning
Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Actively support the Business Units in various financial analysis, monthly closing reports and additional requests on demand:
- Performance track against Prior Year, Projection and Budget
- Product and Customer Analysis
- Operating Expenses analysis.
- Calculate financials for Capital Investment Projects
- Financials for Monthly Business Reviews and other presentations
- Manage the internal selling prices process:
- Work closely together with the innovation team and the business to align and calculate RSP and margin of new products.
- Prepare ‘rough’ Sales Prices and what-if analysis in order to support the ‘New Product Development’ process.
- Coordinate introduction of selling prices into the BPCS system
Budgets, Forecast and Strategic Plans
- Assist in preparing the AOP (annual operating plan), projections, Risk & Opportunities and Strategic Plans.
- By preference 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Result driven and assertive
- Well Organized, reliable, proactive and flexible
- Speak fluent English, French and Dutch.
- Strong knowledge of the MS office packages (master in Excel)
Our client offer you the opportunity to develop yourself in an international company
0032 499 88 72 30
21839+Toon meer informatie