Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Our client is a well known company in financial services, with different locations in Belgium.
As a Collection Officer you will execute and conclude on multiple operational credit control matters in close cooperation with stakeholders (eg Accounts Payable, Credit Control, BU's) in order to guarantee the highest collection of receivables. Furthermore you will escalate difficult collections from clients to the central collection manager in order to decide on the necessary actions to be taken.
- Monitor outstanding client balances by methodically checking receivables and by taking appropriate action according to procedures, as well as proactively generating alternatives for further action
- Leverage on internal contacts close to clients e.g. Project Partner, Project Manager together with your finance team to ensure that required information regarding credit files are collected, processed and analyzed in order to secure a faster payment of invoices
- Independently deliver timely and correct client receivable reports for stakeholders that clearly articulates further actions
- Adopt a customer oriented attitude by guiding stakeholders and offering them the most appropriate solution and excellent service
- You have a Bachelor degree and a strong interest in administration and debt management,
- You have strong oral communication and negotiation skills in Dutch, French and English,
- You feel comfortable liaising with clients and internal stakeholders,
- You can work autonomously and manage your own portfolio, following processes and procedures,
- You have an interest in debt collection and you are driven to achieve team targets
- Furthermore, you are able to integrate information into tangible solutions, solve problems quickly and efficiently as well as provide support to others
- You would love to be part of a team that is collaborative, helpfull and target oriented.
- A challenging job with a lot of contacts and room for initiatives;
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills;
- Attractive extralegal advantages.
0032 499 88 72 30
+Toon meer informatie